- Anyone know what happened to Ryan Tatsuko? Tanner Roark (+1.3%) has a so-so outing, but still gives up only 3 runs in 6.1 IP with 6 Ks and 2 walks.
- Little dude, big hit: Wilmer Difo (+13.6%) hits a game-tying, two-out RBI single in the fourth (+12.4%).
- Bigger dude, bigger hit: Wilson Ramos (+24.1%) jacks a tremendous three-run bomb to left center to put the Nats ahead with two down in the 5th (+32.6%).
- Copycat or stat-padder? You decide! Chris Heisey (+6.5%) goes back-to-back with the Buffalo, lining out of a solo shot of his own (+6.7%).
- Definitely junk-timing: Jayson Werth (+10.9%) lines a solo shot off the top of the wall in the LF corner to lead off the 7th (+4.7%).
This morning's WPA brought to you by bait and switch: