Washington’s Nationals announced the staffs for their minor league affiliates this afternoon, noting in a press release that, “... with strong continuity throughout the system, the Nationals’ minor league managers and their respective coaching staffs remain intact from the 2016 season.”
The changes are to the strength and conditioning positions with the Nationals noting the following:
• Mike Warren was named the Triple-A Syracuse Chiefs’ Strength and Conditioning Coach after serving in that role for the Class-A Potomac Nationals.
• Warren replaces Brett Henry, who was promoted to the Major League strength and conditioning staff.
• Tony Rogowski, who was the Harrisburg Senators’ Strength and Conditioning Coach, was, “... promoted to the role of Latin American Strength and Conditioning Supervisor as well as Gulf Coast League Nationals Strength and Conditioning Coach.”
• RJ Guyer was named the Senators’ new Strength and Conditioning Coach after he served as the Hagerstown Suns’ Strength and Conditioning Coach.
• Gabe Torres was named the Single-A P-Nats’ Strength and Conditioning Coach after serving in that role for the New York/Penn League’s Auburn Doubledays.
• Jorge Vasquez was named the Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Single-A Hagerstown Suns after working in the Miami Marlins’ organization.
• Shane Hill was named Strength and Conditioning Coach for the short-season Single-A Auburn Doubledays.
Here are the full staffs for the Nationals’ minor league affiliates: