Bryce Harper is probably thrilled that this is on social media. Only a brother can get away with something like this. Bryan Harper, a left-handed pitcher in the minor leagues with the Washington Nationals, caught his younger, soon-to-be even more fabulously wealthy brother double blow drying his much-talked-about hair on camera and posted it on Twitter to the delight of hair, blow drying, and baseball fans everywhere.
A few notes if we can, please:
1. Good form, Bryce.
2. Wow, that bathroom is super nice. I mean, really nice. Ambidextrous hair-drying is a skill that Scott Boras should include in his binder when you hit free agency next winter.
3. Seriously, only a brother could get away with this sort of thing... and only the Harper brothers can get away with these suits... I kid, I kid:
4. If Bryce’s reaction to being filmed is not genuine brother vs brother anger, he has a career as an actor in his future.
5. Seriously, did you see that bathroom?
6. That bathroom is super-nice.
7. But that bathroom.
See for yourself, and thank Bryan on twitter @BryanHarper45 for sharing this fantastic footage of that absolutely fabulous bathroom... and his brother.